Be an Advocate for Women in Poker!
Women are under-represented in the poker industry and we’re working to improve our presence. We need your help! Become a WPA Advocate and help share ideas, programs, opportunities and represent women poker players to the world.
What does a WPA Advocate do?
You become the face of the WPA and our mission to educate, elevate and empower women in poker. If you’re passionate about women in poker and our mission speaks to you, we would love to have you as part of our team.
The Right Person.
- Is enthusiastic about poker
- Is passionate about increasing the number of women who play poker
- Desires to help promote our mission and the benefits of membership in WPA
- Understands and possesses the ability to communicate WPA goals and objectives
- Supports our events and programs through social media, attendance when possible and sharing with other women poker players
- Represents WPA with a friendly and welcoming attitude in live and online poker settings
- Distributes provided WPA informational materials when opportunities arise
- Networks and builds trusting relationships with potential members and industry personnel
- Assists in organizing marketing and member events
- Actively communicates with WPA Advocate Coordinator
If this is you, we would love to talk to you! Our WPA Advocates are provided with training, support, marketing materials and branded apparel to be successful in representing the WPA and expanding our presence in poker industry.
Please complete the application below and we will contact you! Thank you for your interest in growing women in poker!